On the intended use of fabric cables and accessories. Your safety is the most important for us. Please use the cableas and accessories only as intended and ask an expert if in any doubt.
Our cables are intended for indoor use only, between average room temperatures of -5 to +35 °C. Always contact an expert when assembling or modifying electrical equipment and not sure what to do.
- Check cable before use. If the cable is twisted inside its textile cover or if you notice any kind of abnormality, don't use the cable.
- Do not use the cables in moist or wet environment.
- Avoid the cables getting in contact with oil or other liquids that can be absorbed by the textile.
- Do not use textile cables nex to open fire or radiating heat above 70°C.
- Do not place heavy or sharp items on the cables. Avoid the possibility of mechanical damage
- Avoid sharp bending of the cables.
- Avoid any possibility of short circuit.
- The cables should not be in constant motion (e.g. placed on moving items ).
- Do not hang heavy items on the cable. 1 meter of the 0.75 mm2 cross section cable is capable of holding maximum 3 kg weight, if the weight is stationary. A longer cable can hold less.
- Find the data and certificates of our cables under "Certificates"
- Always contact an expert when assembling or modifying electrical equipment and not sure what to do.
- Our lighting accessories are to be used indoors and low voltage only. To be protected from mechanical damage.